Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Universal Truth - Part One

I got this e-mail today with these 'universal truths' in them. I had to share because I think they are hilarious....
  • I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
  • Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
  • I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
  • The only time I look forward to a red light is when I'm trying to finish a text.

  • You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
  • I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.

No comments: