Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mom!


This weekend was action packed with Mom's birthday activities. We started the celebration on Saturday with a visit to the BODIES exhibit at Atlantic Station. While I was a bit concerned about being able to handle it, it was actually really interesting. It was one of those things that I think I'll take away more from after the fact, as I keep going back to thinking about what things looks like as I'm working out different muscles at the gym. The things that they are able to display are pretty interesting.
Then it was off to Rosa Mexicana for dinner. Their homemade guacamole can't be beat! And after one of their just as amazing margaritas, I didn't much mind that the salmon I ordered looked like a muscle that I had just seen minutes before. (Ewwww.)

The next morning, the party continued, with a visit to the Palm Sunday service at Mt. Pisgah and Paul's BLT sandwiches for lunch.
Birthdays are so much fun! :)

No comments: